Fixed licensing problem, users who get \"No license\" message please upgrade to this version
Firmware fix for Windows 8.1 64-bit support (firmware build 2091)
New pictures in OBD2 location function
Added initial support for Maserati Coupe/Spyder/GranSport gearbox.
Fiat 500 L 2014 direct memory access odometer change (free update)
Added support for TRW Airbag K3 Iveco Daily 2001-2006
Fixed problem with Iveco KW71 protocol during autoscan
Service reset on Maserati Quattroporte 2006-2007 and 2008-
Odometer reset on Quattroporte 2004-2008 & 2008-2012.
Improved error reporting during immo login.
FiCOM is diagnostic software for Fiat, Alfa and Lancia vehicles. It covers also other vehicles made in cooperation with Fiat such as Ford Ka II.FiCOM comes with smart OBD2 to USB interface which contains multilpexer for both K-Line and CAN-BUS communication. This means that interface works fully automatic without need to hassle with jumpers, switches, or wires. Supported protocols include KW71, KWP2000, ISO15765 with extended IDs and extended addressing.
The software is very easy to use. We also tried to maintain compatibility
with Fiat Examiner Smart, wiTECHplus and Iveco EASY/Eltrac where possible.
- Support for wide range of ECUs and models (model selection and ECU selection screenshot))
- Fully multiplexed all-in-one smart USB2.0 interface
- Wide range of communication protocols and buses covered: KW71, IAW, KWP2000, FIAT9141, ISO15765, UDS, ...
- Automatic ECU recognition
- Automatic vehicle scan (screenshot)
- ECU Identification (screenshot)
- Fault code (DTC) reading (screenshot)
- Fault freeze frame reading (screenshot)
- Fault code clearing
- Measured vaules / live data (first, second and third screenshot)
- Live data recording
- Diagnostic protocol printing
- Actuator tests (screenshot)
- Control unit coding such as: (screenshot)
- Immobilizer key matching (PIN code reading from ECUs is under development: we have functional version, required tools are in manufacturing process)
- Injector coding
- Parameters resetting
- Odometer correction (paid feature - sold as separate module)
CoverageFull ECU coverage listing is available here.
You'll get: FiCOM OBD2 USB interface, USB cable, CD-ROM with software and drivers, quickstart sheet. All this in plastic box. Everything is packed in bubble-mailer and all shipment are 100% insured. We provide standard 2-years warranty on our products. For more information see global product order page.
Adapters are optional accessory only if you need to diagnose vehicles without OBD2 socket.
|FICOM||FiCOM diagnostic interface and software||€279.00 EUR / $379.00 USD||1|
|ADAPT-FIAT3||OBD2 to Fiat adapter||€29.00 EUR / $43.00 USD||1|
|ADAPT-IVECO38||OBD2 to Iveco 38pin adapter||€53.00 EUR / $69.00 USD||1|
Software modules orderImportant notice: in order to use FiCOM odometer correction module, you already need to have our FiCOM diagnostic interface or purchase module along with FiCOM above.
The module does not ship - you will be able to download it via Internet after we receive your payment. Please use our contact form to get more information about FiCOM odometer correction module.
Please use our contact form to get more information about FiCOM.