Automated BCM configuration copy to other ECUs (ISO15765 CAN)
Automated BCM configuration copy to other ECUs (ISO14229 UDS)
New coding operations for Magneti-Marelli IAW engine and Delphi BCM ECUs
New configuration options on body computer Fiat Punto/Grande Punto/Punto Evo Delphi EP4
User interface compatibility improvements
DPF regeneration on Magneti-Marelli 8F3 diesel
Fixed wide range of issues on Iveco Daily 2006-2011 and 2012+
Added alarm configuration on ISO-14229 (UDS) body control modules
Added configuration read/write for Iveco Daily 2012 body computer
Fixed Iveco immobilizer Bosch KW71 fault code reading issue.
FiCOM is diagnostic software for Fiat, Alfa and Lancia vehicles. It covers also other vehicles made in cooperation with Fiat such as Ford Ka II.FiCOM comes with smart OBD2 to USB interface which contains multilpexer for both K-Line and CAN-BUS communication. This means that interface works fully automatic without need to hassle with jumpers, switches, or wires. Supported protocols include KW71, KWP2000, ISO15765 with extended IDs and extended addressing.
The software is very easy to use. We also tried to maintain compatibility
with Fiat Examiner Smart, wiTECHplus and Iveco EASY/Eltrac where possible.
- Support for wide range of ECUs and models (model selection and ECU selection screenshot))
- Fully multiplexed all-in-one smart USB2.0 interface
- Wide range of communication protocols and buses covered: KW71, IAW, KWP2000, FIAT9141, ISO15765, UDS, ...
- Automatic ECU recognition
- Automatic vehicle scan (screenshot)
- ECU Identification (screenshot)
- Fault code (DTC) reading (screenshot)
- Fault freeze frame reading (screenshot)
- Fault code clearing
- Measured vaules / live data (first, second and third screenshot)
- Live data recording
- Diagnostic protocol printing
- Actuator tests (screenshot)
- Control unit coding: (screenshot)
- Immobilizer key matching (PIN code reading from ECUs is under development: we have functional version, required tools are in manufacturing process)
- Injector coding
- Parameters resetting
- Proxi alignment (video)
- Odometer correction (paid feature - sold as separate module)
- Control unit configuration (screenshot, video)
CoverageFull ECU coverage listing is available here.
You'll get: FiCOM OBD2 USB interface, USB cable, CD-ROM with software and drivers, quickstart sheet. All this in plastic box. Everything is packed in bubble-mailer and all shipment are 100% insured. We provide standard 2-years warranty on our products. For more information see global product order page.
Adapters are optional accessory only if you need to diagnose vehicles without OBD2 socket.
|FICOM||FiCOM diagnostic interface and software||€279.00 EUR / $379.00 USD||1|
|ADAPT-FIAT3||OBD2 to Fiat adapter||€29.00 EUR / $43.00 USD||1|
|ADAPT-IVECO38||OBD2 to Iveco 38pin adapter||€53.00 EUR / $69.00 USD||1|
Software modules orderImportant notice: in order to use FiCOM odometer correction module, you already need to have our FiCOM diagnostic interface or purchase module along with FiCOM above.
The module does not ship - you will be able to download it via Internet after we receive your payment. Please use our contact form to get more information about FiCOM odometer correction module.
Please use our contact form to get more information about FiCOM.